A 4-in-1 Brow palette for easy, perfectly groomed brows.
This all-in-one brow palette has everything you need to expertly fill, shape, groom, and define brows. The Pro Sculpting Brow Palette is an easy, multi-use compact that features three matte wet/dry powders, a universal cream-to-powder highlighter, an invisible brow wax, and a double-ended applicator.
Easily blended to match your natural brow color, the powders fill and define, while the wax tames and grooms the brows. Finish off your look with the soft matte highlight on the brow bone to accentuate and define. Available in two shade combinations, this travel-friendly palette is a must-have tool for brow beginners to professional experts.
PRO-SCULPTING BROW PALETTE
- 3 x Wet&Dry Brow Powders: Allows user to play with intensity and precision.
- 1 x Highlighter: Cream-to-powder matte universal shade.
- 1 x Brow Wax: Invisible scupting wax for naturally groomed hair
- 1 x Double Ended Applicator: eyebrow brush and spoolie.
- Shape: Apply the brow wax using the spoolie end of the double sided applicator to groom your brows into place.
- Colour: Apply the brow powder starting at the arch of the brow towards the tail. Continue applying through the front of the eyebrow towards the arch using short upwards strokes. Brush the eyebrow to blend.
- Highlight: Apply the matte highlight both above and below the brow arch to illuminate the eyes.
Pro Tip: The brow arch and tail should be the darkest points of intensity to have a lifting effect on the eye.
Pro Tip: For added intensity, try using the powder wet.
HIGH PRECISION LIP PENCIL
Lip pencil is the essential final touch to complete a look. The range offers 12 natural shades developed by professional makeup artists to contour the lips with high precision.
This slim and sharp High Precision Lip Pencil lets you draw perfectly and define precisely for the most pro-looking definition and contouring. The collection of neutral shades was created to shape and contour lips while also keeping lipstick in place. The easy-control formula glides on effortlessly with ultimate comfort and precision and blends in so naturally that you notice where the pencil ends and the lipstick begins. Ideal for precise lining or over lining to create the illusion of fuller lips, this makeup artist’s tool comes in eight neutral shades that define a perfectly natural lip line and improve your lipstick wear in one sharp sweep.
For defined lips:
1. Line the center of both your upper lip and lower lips, beginning with the upper lip.
2. Line the corners of the lips and extend to the center to connect the edges.
3. Fill in.
For fuller-looking lips:
1. For more fullness, extend the liner just outside of the natural lip line. Fill in.
2. For added dimension, use one to two shades darker than your desired lip color.
3. Add your favorite gloss in the center of the top and bottom lips to create volume.
All products detailed above are available from Make Up For Ever, Clarendon Street, Dublin 2 and makeupforever.ie